There was a drain in the bathroom, and it looked like this. Tried to clean it once, but it didn't really work. I don't know if you can see it, but it is full of dirt and hair. Yuck!
This is our sofa. It is okay, except there is this brown stain. Don't know what it was, don't want to know. We covered it up eventually with a bedsheet as a sofa cover. But still, yuck.
Here is a picture of our radiator. But it's really a picture of the wall beside the radiator, which is all bubbly. I guess this is from water damage, or from heat or something. Not sure.
And some more shoddy construction techniques, here is the floor. As you can see, there is gap, the floor doesn't quite make it all the way. Lots of bugs like to hide in here.
2 comments:
EEEK! I'm not sure which picture scared me the most...I think the bathroom...EEEEEEEK
not really surprised..good thing you moved out.
Post a Comment